Over 90% of all homes are found and purchased online. One of my areas of expertise is online marketing. I make sure my clients homes and condominiums have maximum exposure on the internet. I have over twenty five individual websites that I market my clients homes on.
One of the more powerful forms of internet marketing is a Real Estate blog. Search engines love Real Estate blogs because they are not static.
Unlike most websites, new information is constantly being added to my multiple Real Estate blogs. I use my Real Estate blogs to feature homes I am marketing along with providing market reports on what is happening with Real Estate and home sales from month to month.
You can see my Metrowest Massachusetts Real Estate blog here. While this Real Estate blog is on my website, I also have a few other stand alone blogs that show up highly indexed in the search engines. These blogs are used to promote your home in a variety of places. You can see my flagship blog and website by visting my Massachusetts Real Estate Agent site. This is where I provide maximum real estate exposure to all of my clients.
Real Estate is all about exposure. Most Realtors put your home in MLS and Realtor.com and call that marketing. Don't get caught with a Realtor who does not have a dominant online presence.
In a challenging Real Estate environment is important you select a top producer that can get your home in front of as many home buyers as possible. Here is a list of some of the best Real Estate sites for marketing a Metrowest Mass home.
Marketing is a crucial part of the home selling process, however, getting a home or condo under agreement is only the 1st step in a Real Estate transaction. With many years of experience under my belt, I have the knowledge to deal with most problems that may arise along the way. Effective communication and the ability to work through problems are an important aspect for any skilled Realtor to have.
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
*Graduated with B.S. in Marketing and Management Northeastern University Boston, MA. Active participant in the Cooperative Education Program.
* Full time Realtor for past 31 years servicing Metrowest Massachusetts, Based in Hopkinton MA at RE/MAX Executive Realty.
* Member of National Association of Realtors & Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
* Prior to joining RE/MAX in 1996 was one of the top agents in MA for the Prudential Real Estate.
* Have been ranked one of the top 6 RE/MAX agents in Massachusetts each year for thirteen out of the last fifteen years.
* #1 agent at RE/MAX Executive Realty - a six office company with over 135 agents. RE/MAX Executive Realty is the 2nd largest RE/MAX company in Massachusetts with offices in Hopkinton, Holliston, Medfield, Grafton, Marlborough and Franklin.
* Elected to RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
* RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award.
* Have been ranked as high as #19 RE/MAX agent in the United States.
* The #1 RE/MAX agent in all of New England for 2012.
* Featured in Who's Who In Real Estate.
* Highly driven individual - Have been a home owner in Hopkinton Massachusetts since I was 23 years old. I have custom built two homes on my own and have working knowledge of the construction industry.
I cover Hopkinton Real Estate, Southborough Real Estate, Westborough Real Estate, Milford Real Estate, Ashland Real Estate, Holliston Real Estate, Upton Real Estate, Mendon Real Estate, Grafton Real Estate, Northbridge Real Estate, Hopedale MA Real Estate, Medway MA Real Estate, Framingham Real Estate, Uxbridge MA Real Estate, Franklin Real Estate, Shrewsbury Real Estate, Northboro Real Estate, Bellingham Real Estate, and other spots in and around the Metrowest and points West.
If you are thinking of selling your home in one of the above communities I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you! You will be working with a Realtor who takes tremendous pride in the business and his clients needs. For the past twenty eight years real estate has brought lasting relationships with so many who I have helped realize their goals.
Each of the links above will take you to real estate guides I have put together for each of these towns. You will find comprehensive data not only covering the local real estate market but also information on schools, restaurants, attractions, demographics and more.
See my real estate video below that shows some of my online skills as a marketer. I provide all my clients with dominant online exposure of their homes.
Bill Gassett Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work phone - 508-435-5356
Connect with Bill's Metrowest Real Estate profile on Google+